Our Rating:Schwinn revolutionized the home fitness market in 1960s with the Exerciser bike. They haven’t looked back since then, producing a series of consistently high quality exercise bikes.
The Schwinn IC Pro Indoor Cycling Bike fits the mould perfectly.
With a focus on durability and comfort, and as close to a real life cycling experience as you’re going to get.
Why Go For The Schwinn IC Pro?
At home cycling that simulates to near perfection the real life experience of a road bike.
Uber-stylized racing bike lines and components to match, from Shimano sealed cartridge bottom bracket to clip-less pedal functionality.
Designed for seriously intense workouts. The frame carries a massive 15 year warranty to complement that, and the direct drive gearing and 38 lb flywheel combine to produce a high inertia drive system.
- Complete flexibility in resistance level settings
- Clip-less pedals can be attached to the cold forged crank arms
- The seat adjusts forward and backwards and up and down
- Fully adjustable handlebars
- Easy operation of stainless steel pins to fix these adjustments in place
- Cartridge bottom bracket is Shimano sealed
- Wide stabilizers (22 inches) for added support
- Toe clips
- Step through design to prevent frame damage from shoe cleats
- Two 1 litre water bottle cages
- Transport wheels so you can easily move and store the bike whilst protecting floor surfaces.
- Frame: zinc galvanized powder coated finish
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Dimensions: 50 inches in length x 22.5 inches in width
- Maximum weight of user: 300 lbs
The Schwinn IC Pro bike warranty reflects the reliability you should expect with this manufacturer. 15 years on the frame, 2 years on parts, 1 year on labour and 6 months on wear items (for example the handlebar covers and seat)