If you are trying to lose weight it can be confusing to know exactly how to start. There are many exercises out there but cardio is one of the best ways to lose calories and unneeded fat.
The Schwinn Airdyne Evolution Comp exercise bike can help you to accomplish this.
Schwinn is famous for their bikes and they know what they are doing.
This is why an exercise bike from Schwinn is one of the best purchases that you can make.
The Schwinn Airdyne Evolution Comp exercise bike is one of the best that they offer.
There are many benefits to this great little exercise bike. One of the best things about this bike that sets it apart from others is the amazing computer run LCD display system.
It will show clear, concise readouts of time, distance traveled, calories burned, estimated calories burned per hour, workload level, RPM and heart rate readings.
The smooth ride of the air based resistance system provides the user with an unlimited amount of resistance levels. It creates zero friction and requires almost no maintenance.
This bike is perfect for any fitness levels including for use of rehabbed patients. The steel frame provides a smooth ride and stabilizers provide a stable frame in which to ride on.
Schwinn Aidyne Evo Comp Exercise Bike Features Set
- LCD screen with clear display and computerized readings
- Simple system that provides low maintenance and zero friction technology
- Wheel provides cooling relief the faster you pedal
- Low step over and low profile makes it easy for rehab and shorter users to access the machine
- Very quiet and small wheel base to cut down on noise of the fan wheel
- Sealed cartridge bearings are long lasting and reliable and provide a smoother ride
- Heavy duty, durable steel frame ensures a steady and safe ride
- Air resistance system
- LCD screen with readouts for time, distance traveled, calories burned, estimated calories burned per hour, workload level, RPM and heart rate readings
- Optional heart rate transmitter chest strap is available
- 2 AA batteries are needed to power the LCD screen
- Anatomically correct seat with extra padding
- Unlimited resistance levels depending on your speed
- Chain and Belt Drive with springloaded chain tensioner drive system
- 2 workout programs with combined upper and lower body workouts or upper body alone workout
- Machine weight of 104 pounds with user max weight of 300 pounds
- Compact design with dimensions of 50 inches in length, 22.5 inches in width and 48 inches in height
- Residential warranty of 30 years for frame, 3 years for parts and electronics and 1 year for labor and wear parts
- Commercial warranty of 15 years for frame, 1 year for parts, labor and electronics and 6 months for wear parts